ArtThat upholds the concept of “The Art of Living With Heart”, and furnishes life with new paradigm, bringing innovativeness in conjunction with vitality. Welcome to join ArtThat!
At the same time, by Timestamp Your Works On The Blockchain and under our copyright protection, ArtThat is dedicated to act as a platform for artists to unleash their potentials by displaying their distinct and novel artwork in front of the public.
- Assist to perform editing, quality control checks and proofing of website contents;
- Undertake translation assignments from English into Chinese and vice versa;
- Conduct general research on art, creative and culture to create content library;
- Manage the upload of content onto the website on a daily basis, ensuring SEO optimization.
- Assist with the Development and execution of media plans;
- Develop and distribute newsworthy press releases;
- Build and strengthen relationships with correlated artists, brands and medias;
- Complete date–to–date social media updates;
- Attend Gallery Opening, Exhibition Press conferences and related events.
Skills and Abilities Required：
- Major in Communication or English, a minor major in Art or Computer subject is a plus, with the ability to accurately translate;
- Familiar with topics relating to Art, Design, Culture, Travel, Fashion and Lifestyle;
- Creative, coolheaded, conscientious, meticulous;
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Website and Internet applications, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Premier is an asset;
- Posses strong presentation, verbal, written and media relations skills;
- Internship candidates possess exceptional skills in translation can be considered for this appointment.
- Excellent command of Mandarin and English;
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel;
- Professional attitude and approach to business.
Please send your resume to editors(at)artthat.net.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news and services, please follow our WeChat Public Account “artthat” and Weibo @艺廊网. Welcome to contact us: